Blogs written by some of my favorite people, both in the Real World and the Bloggy World. I Dig 'Em.
- A Day in the Strife My awesome and most excellent brother and his wonderful art.
- Embracing Accusation Adventures of my sweet little sis, her hubby and my soon-to-arrive nephew.
- Starvin' Artist A dear forever friend and her fabulous art.
- Pipstitch OK, so I've never actually met Patty, but I still consider her a great friend! She's crafty & hilarious...you'll love her!
- Kandra Young She's a doll...and she's super artsy-fartsy!
- So, I Sew. Cassie is witty, smart and crafty!
- Sew What! Another of my crafty friends. Tracy is a sweetheart.
- YarniGras Another friend I've yet to meet. Val makes me laugh until I snort. There's nothing this woman can't do...cook, craft, mosiac art, and she's fun to read!
- Tres Bon Babble Bonnie is a most talented seamstress! I want to be her some day.
- Dragonfly-Crafts The lovely Fiona...she comes from a land down under and is sew talented!
- Jen's Photos The name says it all...beautiful photography by the lovely Jen.
- Lit & Laundry The uber-talented Sarah!
Food/Recipe Blogs & Websites
- Allrecipes Where I get 85% of mine.
- Joy the Baker
- Bitter Sweet for my Vegan husband.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- The Bonnie Crocker Kitchen
- What's for Dinner?
- Not Eating Out in New York A lot of this is not my kind of food. Nonetheless, I dig this blog.
- Smitten Kitchen
- Plain Chicken
- Simply Recipes
- The Everyday Food Blog
Quilting Blogs I
- Tallgrass Prairie Studios
- Happy Zombie
- Crazy Mom Quilts
- Anyone Can Quilt
- Oh, Fransson!
- Lazy Gal Quilting
- UnRuly Quilting
- Quilt It!
- P.S. I Quilt
- Luke Haynes
- Feed Dog
- A Quilt is Nice
- Angry Chicken
- Domestic Chicky
- Sew Retro
- Wee Wonderfuls
- Apron Memories
- The Apronista
- Tie One On An apron blog.
Thrifting, Vintage, and Mid Century Modern Love