Thursday, September 29, 2011

Easy Canvas Print? Heck Yes!

I was contacted by a representative from Easy Canvas Prints a while back asking if I would like to review a product. I would get to choose a one of my photos and have it made into a canvas print. I jumped at the chance!


After much debate, I decided on this photo that I took at the Vienna Prater when I visited Europe a few years ago.  There are a few more photos from the park here.


And here's how it translated to canvas.  Please, as always, excuse the crappy lighting. 

I am very pleased with the canvas! I should also add that the website was a snap to use and it shipped quickly. 

I decided to hang it with a few other travel related pieces on my "Wall O' Art".  One, a photo my sister took in New Orleans. The other is a painting that I bought on the Charles Bridge in Prague....it's my favorite souvenir ever!


Here's how it looks on said Wall O' Art. I know it seems like a sparse collection right now, but someday I want to fill this entire wall with more photos, paintings, prints, etc. In addition to the three above are drawing of my dog Mya, a gift from my dear friend and phenomenal artist, Mary, a Natasha Wescoat print, and a Shag Tiki Room print, a gift from my husband. 



They are currently running a 25% off sale with free shipping over at Easy Canvas Prints! Thanks again, guys for giving me the opportunity to review your great product! I think I'm gonna need a few more to help balance and fill out this wall!

No comments: