Inside the box I found...
Which I promptly unwrapped to discover...
- Two wonderfully scented candles...I caught a whiff the moment I opened the box and my kitchen/living room is currently infused w/the scent. Love it!
- The most FUN cups ever! I can pretend I'm back in the Bahamas lazing on the beach! And she even sent an extra for Mark...how sweet! Yes, I've tried mine out already!
- A variety of Post It Notes. Apparently the Shabby Princess is obsessed with stickies ;) How did she know that I can never find these when I need them?
- The book The Great Gatsby, her favorite, and one that I've enjoyed as well. I was watching my copy of the movie(starring Robert Redford & Mia Farrow) a while back and thought to myself "I need to read that book again!" Now I can! Yay!
- A pair of absolutely gorgeous Gatsbyesque earrings. Very vintage inspired. I love them!
- And finally, The Shabby Princess sent me a copy of her favorite cookbook, Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes by Giada De Laurentiis. How awesome is that? And what makes it even more special is that she actually marked her favorite recipes. So thoughtful! I'm really excited to try out some of these recipes!
Y'all should pay a visit to the Shabby Princess! She's a smart, amiable, aspiring writer who loves a great shoe and a bit of glam. Her personality really shines through in her blog...and she makes me giggle, often!