- Picnic Quilt made from vintage sheets.
- A 30's Sampler
- Grey zig zag quilt.
- Moda Sweet Quilt---pictured above the yellow pinwheel star block. It came in a kit and is WAY over my skill level.
- Pinwheel Sampler(this is a BOTM quilt, so no hurry, I just love looking at these bright blocks).
- Wonky log cabin quilt(yes, another one).
- Decide how to finish off my Wonky House quilt top.
- Piece a backing for this quilt, and this one, and this one too.
- Finish a baby quilt I started three years ago. I couldn't bring myself to finish a simple patchwork baby quilt, Y'all! Sheesh.
- Make a wall hanging for my mom...we bought the fabric last summer.
- Update my etsy shop with aprons, bags, and monsters.
- Enter a quilt in the county fair, hopefully one of the three mentioned above.
- Make a toy or doll to entier in the county fair.
- Learn (or begin to learn) to paint with watercolors.
And although it's not crafty, I'd like to get my cooking mojo going and try out some new dishes.
Would love to hear your crafty goals for the summer!