Monday, June 9, 2008

That was random.

I've seen this on several blogs as of late. Most recently on Kitten's Lost Her Mittens. A fun way to waste a half hour that I should have spent straightening the house... 1. Kellie Castle, 2. balancing act, 3. Boo! Boo! Boo!, 4. Aqua...who can resist?, 5. Actor, Dominic Monaghan, Josh Holloway, 6. return for refund., 7. Waikiki, 8. Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie, 9. The fashion designer ad, 10. dVan, 11. 365/265 Dorky Roulette, 12. Jackie's Quilt

Wanna play? Here are the instructions...don't be surprised when it turns up something totally random! Here's what you do:
  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker.
The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

I'm not telling you what I typed in for my answers...but I'll bet you can figure most of them out;) I will say this: for number 10, I answered "family" and NO I don't want to be a pig when I grow up. See? Random. ...and Ya'll thought I'd say Harry for number 5 didn't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie O. said...

Fun results! I can't believe it only took you half an hour! I started to do this and quickly realized it would take me an hour or two. I abandoned the "project" but did see some beautiful pictures before I stopped.