Looking ahead into 2012, I can see that:
- I'm enjoying spending more time with my precious family.
- I'm a better wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend.
- I am thankful more often.
- I'm doing something creative every day, even if it only amounts to a doodle on a sticky note.
- I've re-opened The Laughing Otter, am enjoying the creative outlet, and making a profit.
- I'm taking care of myself for those who love me.
- I'm working smarter and with renewed enthusiasm.
- I'm relaxing as much as possible and reading more than ever.
- I'm learning new things.
- I smile and laugh even more than I did in 2011.
Here's hoping you have a wonderful 2012!