Monday, February 18, 2008

Mail Goodies

Received this package in the mail today from the Flickr Fat Quarter Swap!

This is a fun Flickr swap that goes on each and every month. Basically, you are assigned a parter for whom you purchase three fat quarters and a little gift of some sort. It's a fun way to add to your FQ stash with fabrics you might not normally pick up.

I've received some really cute stuff...like this package from Lilypadsis

and this one

and this one

and this one

And here's the last package I mailed out. I loved this floral feedsack repro fabric so much I bought two yards of it in yellow/purple.

If you'd like to join in, I'm sure the March swap sign ups will begin soon!(I like that you can sign up each month...or opt out any time) Head over to the Flickr Fat Quarter Fabric Swap page and sign up, why don'tcha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a cool group, I've got some pretty fabrics...and a lot of shockers too though.