Thursday, February 12, 2009

In need of a laugh?

I think I posted this once upon a time, but I've been on the site this afternoon and must share again! For those of you who've never visited The Institute of Official Cheer. Go! It's good for a laugh. For me, it's good for many laughs!

So much to see...

I suggest you start with...
The Gobbler it's the "grooviest motel in Wisconsin!" I don't know how I missed this the first few times I visited The Institute, but good GRIEF! This is/was an actual hotel in Wisconsin and it was AWESOME in its hideousness. The commentary by Lileks is hysterical!

OR...
The Daylets. Dear LORD it's weird what they did w/food photography in the 50's!

And then there's...
The Art of Art Frahm Just what are the effects of celery on underwear? This one had me nearly in tears.

Plenty more fun to be had over at The Institute of Official Cheer!

No comments: