Today was the last day of school for our students! This means I have four more work days until I am free until the first week of August! FREE! To do absolutely nothing that I don't want to do! Oooh how I like the sound of that! What, you ask, do I have planned? I'll tell ya!
- sleeping late
- playing with the dog...one Miss Mya Claire, more widely know as "Goat-Dog"
- catching up on plenty of reading
- Cooking...yes, you read it correctly. I will cook this summer. Me. Mmm Hmm. Someone might want to notify the news media about this. Just sayin'
- Sewing...aprons, lunch bags, clothing(gasp!), monsters, etc.
- Couch time & movies
- quilting, hopefully lots of it!
- a train ride to Chicago and a 5 day stay with my kid sister
- Not Working!