Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cookbook in the Works...So Send in Those Recipes!

I am putting together a cookbook! I've sent out emails and will be sending out letters to beg for recipes from you. I'll beg again now. Puuuhlease send me fun, easy, and delicious recipes to add to my cookbook...currently titled "Kellie Cooks!"

I found an online site called heritagecookbooks.com that will print as few as four cookbooks for around only 15 bucks a pop! I thought this would be just what I needed to kick my cooking back into gear and I really and truly want recipes, photos and food related stories from my family and friends to fill up the cookbook! If you are one of those friends and family who are reading this blog nonsense for the first time, you might want to read my first blog entry "...here we go" to get an idea of what in the world I'm doing here.

Now, get busy sending me those recipes! :)

No comments: