Friday, May 11, 2007

We Had a Field Day

Spent the entire day at the city park. It was field day and due to the construction going on at school, we had to have field day somewhere else. Mrs. Holley, Mrs. Morgan and I spent the day doing an Art project. We laid out newsprint and let the kids do a Jackson Pollack/splatter painting kinda thing. They loved it and we had a good time. Wish I'd have taken some pictures! Anyhow now that I'm home I am SOOOOO tired! Cara and I had been at the park since 7a.m. this morning. Thankfully we had beautiful weather all day(although now it is getting dark, cloudy and thundering). Sometimes I get down on my job and then we have a day like today when we spend the whole day playing and I realize that I have it pretty good!

I started back on Weight Watchers. Last night was the first week weigh in and I am tickled to say that I lost 5.4 pounds in the midst of Teacher Appreciation Week and all the home-cooked food and goodies that go with it. Go Me! I believe WW works, you just have to do it. I have somewhere between 35-40 pounds that I'd like to lose and I don't think I can do it without doing the WW program. I've sent this website to all my Biggest Loser buddies at work, but I'll share it here too. http://www.hungry-girl.com LOTS of new low points foods and lots of look alike but low points recipes are listed. There's an oreo pie recipe on there that I'm itching to try.

Lock In at school tonight. I think I better go take a nap or I ain't gonna make it!

No comments: