Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Winner Is...

Grace @ Rose Cottage Lane. Congratulations Grace! I'll be mailing your apron to you shortly. For those of you who asked about instructions for making the tea towel apron...you can find 'em in Amy Karol's most excellent book, Bend the Rules Sewing.

By the way, thanks for all that Apron Love, Ya'll! So many folks left such nice comments...I wish I could make an apron to give to each and every one of you! And I do plan to check in on your blogs at some point(if I haven't already!)

The winner, Grace, has a delightful blog that I'm sure you'll want to check out. She has recently posted recipes for homemade marshmallows and some vintage patterns that belonged to her grandmother. Now that I've discovered her blog, I'm sure I'll be a repeat reader!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to win this apron!! One can never have too many aprons.

Thanks for participating in this giveaway. Next time, I'm going to have a giveaway for it too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Grace, I'm sure she will love it. I may too do some apron making. I need full length as I am short and our benches are above my waist. Things splash on my chest. He he he he