What Kellie Means
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip. I don't tell secrets but I am guilty of partaking in gossip every once in a while. I apologize.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, (in high school & in beauty school I was accused of being stuck up but I was painfully shy) but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. I'm probably just daydreaming or being my normal socially awkward self.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. HARD. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. a little? But for the important things, you pull it together. OK, that's true.
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. oh yeah, right. that's me alright, chill. Chilly like Willy. pppphhhtttt!
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. OK, they're wrong 'cause I kinda do get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. I am happy, I'll give them that. BUT I seriously doubt people go around thinking to themselves, "I wonder what her secret to life is? She's just sooooo darn well adjusted!"
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. Mmmm Hmmmm. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. So true, how DO they know?
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. uh huh.
So, go find out what your name means...and then come back and tell me! http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/
I'll bet something on my list will pop up on yours!
I've recently been asked by a couple of my bloggy friends to do the "random things" meme, so I'll replay my post from the Summer.
Eight random & not so fascinating facts about me that you may or may not know...
1. I am seriously and I do mean seriously creeped out by monkeys. ESPECIALLY chimpanzees. ooooh...I have full body shivers from thinking about how much they creep me out.
2. I really dig Rockabilly and vintage clothing and style and am jealous of girls who can pull off that look. If I were 15 years younger and fifty pounds thinner, I'd totally wear it.
3. I like raisins but I don't like anything that has raisins in it.
4. I LOVE showtunes, Broadway, and movie musicals. Secretly, I dream of starring in a Broadway musical despite my overwhelming lack of singing, dancing and acting skills.
5. I used to sell vintage clothing on ebay and made tons of money! Once I made enough to pay cash to install a patio on our old house.
6. I like doing laundry. That doesn't mean I don't get waaaaaay behind, however.
7. If do-overs were possible, I'd go to an artsy-fartsy school and study photography or fashion design instead of becoming a librarian.
8. In real life, I'm even more of a doofus than I appear to be on this blog.