Monday, September 15, 2008

We'll call this one Weigh In # 2 OR Why two pies in one week is not a good thing...

Aaaarrrggghhh! Wait...it's not Talk Like A Pirate Day yet! Still, that sums up how I feel this morning over weighing in.

Last week at WW I was down 4.2. That was great...I was happy with that. For Thursday, even with my journey into decadence I was down another 1.8 at my WW meeting.

I ate a lot on Wednesday and luckily it didn't catch up with me at the weigh in on Thursday. My 21st anniversary was Friday so once again I indulged. Mark took me at Bart's and we had a fantastic meal. But did I stop after the meal? No, no, it was a celebration so of course I had to have desert again. This time it was the incredible Toll House Pie topped with a big scoop of ice cream and drizzled with hot fudge.

And the combination of the two has caught up with me this morning. I've gained. I'll say it again "Aaaarrrggghhh!!!"

BUT I'm getting over it and I'm not worrying about it. I have until Thursday before I have to face the scales again and my goal is to weigh in and be happy with the results. Right now, I'd be happy if I show a weight loss of zero by Thursday. I just don't want this gain to "go on record".

3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

aaaarrrrrrrgghh! Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

No worries, girl.
You can do it.

but you really made me crave some chocolate chip pie just now.

jfn Photography said...

It's okay to splurge on your anniversary! Especially when your hubby takes you out to such a good restaurant! :)

But now it's time to work...work work work me hearty! ;)

Strap those pounds to the backs of sea turtles and watch 'em float away! Aaaarrrggg! (???? sounded better in me 'ed)