Monday, June 18, 2007

Someone Give Me a Pat on the Back...

For controlling myself today! I tend to get a little wacky when I go browsing on Amazon.com. I never really know what I'll end up with. Sometimes it's crazy books about crime fighting cats that talk, sometimes old musicals, sometimes (like last week) it's books about aprons...yes they make those...and sometimes it's music.

Today its was this and this and this.
BUT I did NOT buy any of the three! I decided I've been way to free & easy with the credit card lately and then I went to balance my checkbook and decided that couldn't take the strain either. SO, I will wait. At least until after the POLICE condert and then I will even try to wait until I can go to a decent book/music store and pay cash. If we only had a Barnes and Noble in town!

No comments: