So I got tagged by Kristiem10 whose blog you'll find here. Thanks for inviting me to play along, gal!
These are the tag rules:
Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.
Eight random & not so fascinating facts about me that you may or may not know...
1. I am seriously and I do mean seriously creeped out by monkeys. ESPECIALLY chimpanzees. ooooh...I have full body shivers from thinking about how much they creep me out.
2. I really dig Rockabilly clothing and am jealous of girls who can pull off that look. If I were 15 years younger and fifty pounds thinner, I'd totally wear it.
3. I like raisins but I don't like anything that has raisins in it.
4. I LOVE showtunes, Broadway, and movie musicals. Secretly, I dream of starring in a Broadway musical despite my overwhelming lack of singing, dancing and acting skills.
5. Back to # 2...I used to sell vintage clothing (even though I was too fat to wear them) on ebay and made tons of money! Once I made enough to pay cash to install a patio on our old house.
6. I like doing laundry.
7. If do-overs were possible, I'd go to an artsy-fartsy school and study photography instead of becoming a librarian.
8. In real life, I'm even more of a doofus than I appear to be on this blog.
So there you have it! However, I'm changing the rules at this point. And since I never break the rules in "real life", I'm being a real rebel here, ya'll! ....my rule is if you wanna play, post a comment here and a link to your eight random facts :) if you don't, that's OK too!