Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day!!!

My brother and sis...Shea & Jackie, 1985

Remember how I was pining away for a snow day in my last post instead of that nasty storm? Well, we got a snow day today! And it looks like there is a good possibility of having another one tomorrow! Now, I may be singing the blues come May, but right now, I'm on cloud 9. I don't know what it is, but snow days just make me giddy. I think I've said this before, it's no different and no less exciting to me as an adult than it was when I was 8 years old.
A day off in the middle of the week! A day to do whatever I want. What will it be...
sewing?
reading?
watching movies?
trying out a new recipe finally?
perusing flickr and craftster for inspiration?
catching up on laundry?
cleaning house? NAH.
making chocolate cupcakes?
taking a nap?

What to do, what to do?

2 comments:

jfn Photography said...

Aaawww, I love this picture. :)

YAY for snowdays!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture. It makes me so happy. Happy memories~