On other fronts:
- We almost had a snow day(YAY) last week. But then it turned into a 1 hour delay (BOO)
- I have not sewn anything since the skirt.
- You will not be surprised to hear that although I have not sewn and vowed not to buy more fabric until I used up at least 1/4 of my stash, I have bought more fabric.
- I haven't cooked anything since Christmas. But I do have a few recipes from then to share.
- I think I am coming down with the plague again.
- Going to stay at the folks' house the next two nights and try to help out around the house, run errands and hopefully keep Dad from trying to do more than he needs to...cause he'd try.
- Dogs are taking over my brand new library for the next three days. I hope no one poops on the carpet.
- Managed to make it to my first Quilt Block of the Month meeting yesterday. I think it'll be fun. The first block is a nine patch that I think I can handle. The other blocks...I don't know what you call them, they go between the main block so I'll have to make 13 identical...are called Irish Chain. She started explaining how to put them together and my eyes just glazed over. We shall see how it turns out.
- Did I mention that I think I"m coming down with the plague?Back to bed with me.